Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time Flies when your busy...

I just realized I hadn't written a word for over a year. Such a shame too because so much life has transpired. I discovered facebook and my goals of blogging regularly fell to the wayside... far, far to the wayside. Se la vie!
My new cousin, Carolanne is an inspiration. She not only writes regularly but is clever and witty. A bit intimidating but then I thought to myself, we are all blessed with different talents. She is an amazing writer and my talents lay elsewhere. I am satisfied with that...most of the time. My friend Melissa now blogs too and she has such a way with words that I can't stop giggling at the antics of her kids she chooses to share. Then there is Candy, she started a blog writing her opinions of movies. I am still amazed at how much we think alike yet I am never able to articulate my own thoughts so well as she. I am humbled and grateful to be surrounded by such talent.

2 comments:

Carolanne said...

I don't think you give yourself enough credit! Your posts (all three of them :)) are entertaining to read! And Tinkerbell is adorable! Grandma Strong told us she was cute, but I wasn't prepared for how cute. Did she like Trick or Treating? Will is still to little to get the concept, but maybe next year.

Carolanne said...

P.S. I didn't realize it had been a year since your last post. I looked at "August" and completely passed over "2008" when I posted last week. How funny!