Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn leaves...

Ahhhh, Autumn. Such a lovely smell of change is in the air. I love this time of year when the weather cools and the color of the leaves change to all the various hues of gold, red, pale green and shades of brown. My shoulders are getting back in shape from all the raking I have been doing for the past two weeks. The kids are having so much fun in the piles. I thought I would try to capture their joy by bringing out the camera. They were on to me and began making serious faces and side glances as if to say, "Yeah right, keep trying, hahaha!" At least they let me position them in the leaves. It was fun for me and for them until it was time to click. Oh well.

1 comment:

Carolanne said...

That picture is great, I love their expressions. All of the leaves in our yard are the skinny little ones that are awful to rake up and no fun to play in, so your leaf pile looks really fun to me!