Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first blog...

Well, I just learned the hard way that I must save before making changes. DARN!

I had written so much and it was great. I will not try to recreate it all but I will write the highlights. Sorry. I have little patience for re-writes. I guess that's why I hated college (essays)so much.

It is so strange to think that anything I write strangers will also have access to reading. I never thought much of blogging until I began to have difficulty finding enough time to write a response to all my dearest loved ones in email form. I certainly don't have time to call everyone either. Bummer. Please forgive any grammer, punctuation, and spelling errors. I don't plan to fix anything, just write. I am still planning on using email. This will just be an avenue where friends and family can turn to for more in depth details of my life. I plan to write in journal format.
Here's something irritating, this just auto saved. Why didn't it do that with the first draft! AARGH! Life!
Nap time is nearly up so I need to end this and check on the kids. I will write more later perhaps.

No comments: